HAIR FOR EVER - HAIR FOR EVERYONE
The word "alopecia" is the medical term for hair loss( a phenomenon faced by many people around the world). Alopecia does not refer to one specific hair loss disease -- any form of hair loss is an alopecia. The word alopecia is Latin, but can be traced to the Greek "alopekia," which itself comes from alopek, meaning "fox." Literally translated, the word alopecia (alopekia) is the term for mange in foxes.
Hair loss can be caused by any number of conditions, reflected in a specific diagnosis.
Alopecia can be caused by many factors from genetics to the environment. While androgenetic alopecia (male or female pattern baldness, AGA for short) is by far the most common form of hair loss, dermatologists also see many people with other forms of alopecia. Several hundred diseases have hair loss as a primary symptom.
At HFE clinic (hair for ever)we specialize in HFE hair restoration method. It 's a leading hair restoration clinic in Russia, with a full-time certified staff .
Patients comes from all over the world, mainly from Russia but also from Ukrain ,Greece, Spain, Romania, Israel, Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait, Canada,Brasil , Panama and the United States.
You can contact us today for a confidential appointment so you can take advantage of the latest hair transplantation techniques and enjoy beautiful natural hair. We will provide you with a safe, comfortable non surgical hair restoration experience.
Our purpose is to provide consistently high quality permanent hair restoration results to all our patients.
We are committed to treat each and every patient individually, taking into consideration their personal needs and aspirations.
ALEXANDER 27 YEARS OLD
Required for the fronto-parietal area 1.900 follicle units FU(patient decision)
after 10 months
Ten good reasons choosing HFE clinic
- Minimal intervention to the patient: micro tools, unparalleled in Russia, have a thickness of 0.5-0.9 mm (thickness of the medical needle) and penetrate to a depth of 1.0 mm working only in the uppermost layers of the skin.
- It does not require surgery: the time of transplantation is not performed by any cut and therefore the scalp remains complete and aesthetically appealing - without any scars.
Red dots obtained during hair transplantation and heal in a record time within 3 days.
- The entire procedure takes only a few hours of transplantation: depends of the degree of hair loss (Norwood scale) 3-8 hours in one day.
- Guaranteed results: guarantee for the transplanted hairs unlimited
.Survives and grows up to 98% of the transplanted hair.
- Higher physiological hair density: the ability - to 80 hairs per 1cm2 .Upon request, on the second transplantation density can be increased up to 100-120 hairs per 1cm2.
- Presentable appearance after transplanting HFE: Your appearance does not suffer - there will be no swelling or bruising, as well as numbness of the scalp and headaches associated with transplantation.
- Restoration of the donor area - up to 25% of the seized follicle!
- Get back to work quicker because the healing time is quicker.
This is a big bonus, since often people will like to get a transplant done with minimum disruption to their everyday life.
- More choice of haircuts because there’s no scar left in the donor area, you can shave your hair very short if you so wish.
This isn’t an option with FUT, unless you want to have a visible scar showing.
- Our Medical and Consultancy team ( for more than 13 years )is there for you and is dedicated supporting you through this life change experience. We offer frank and honest advice and our evaluations are always tailored to your individual needs and expectations. We understand how traumatic hair loss can be, and that's why we offer a viable and pragmatic solution to this problem ,providing a world-class professional service for hair transplants using the latest non surgical technic HFE.